Friday 20th: Oral exams
Monday 23rd: Literature (5º A) / History (5º B)
Tuesday 24th: Reading and Listening comprehension
Wednesday 25th: Literature (5º B) / History (5º A)
Thursday 26th: Use of English and Writing
Friday 27th: Oral exams
• Present Simple / Present Continuous
• Past Simple / Past Continuous
• Comparative and superlative adjectives
• Adverbs. Comparative adverbs
• Will / Won’t
• May / Might
• First Conditional
• Conditional with Unless
• Question tags
• Vocabulary: Opposites / The Environment
• Land between two rivers: Locate in a map the Fertile Crescent. Timeline of ancient civilizations. Religions. Sumerian temples. Scribes.
• Babylonia and Assyria: King Hammurabi. Hammurabi’s code. King Nebuchadnezzar. Capitals.
• Legacy of Mesopotamia. Written Code. Writing
• Mediterranean civilizations: Phoenician sea power. Phoenician alphabet. The rise of Israelites. Abraham the leader. From Canaan to Egypt.
• Judaism: Beliefs and effects.
*Fable. Fairy tales. Science Fiction
*Similes and Metaphors